|Published||May 18, 2023|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
BCforward is currently seeking a highly motivated Scrum Master in the Jersey City, NJ
Our client is one of the oldest financial institutions and offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporations. Their history spans over 200 years and today are the leaders in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
Job Title: Scrum Master
Type: W2 (Strictly No C2C and no sponsorship available)
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 6 Months Contract to Hire
Hybrid Model: 3 days Onsite and 2 days Remote.
Proficient in the following:
- Scrum Methodology
- Project Task Estimation
- Resource Scheduling
- Risk and Issue Management
- Waterfall and Agile methods
- Work breakdown and critical path method
- Stakeholder Management
- Critical Thinking (anticipates problems and
- establishes methods to mitigate project/program
- Budget/Financial Management including Business
- Case completion
- Executive communications for senior management
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver application AWS cloud migration projects.
* Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
* Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
* Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
* Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
* Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
* Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
* Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
* 5+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
* Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
* Leadership and management experience.* Excellent people and project management skills.* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Good understanding of technology to support the project deliverables including AWS Cloud, DevOps and SDLC etc.
If you have any questions, you may email me directly at or apply directly here.
BCforward began as IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customer's specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Staff or ward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 203835 when responding to this ad.