|Published||June 2, 2023|
APN Consulting has an immediate need for a direct client requirement:
Title: Scrum Master
Duration: 6-12 Months
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate and lead daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives for the Agile Marketing Automation Team.
- Coach the development team on how to use Agile marketing automation practices and values to deliver high-quality projects.
- Collaborate closely with marketing business owners to ensure that the backlog is effectively prioritized, clear, and concise.
- First level triage of incoming requests and work with team to assign and estimate tickets.
- Identify and remove any impediments that may be preventing the development team from achieving their goals.
- Manage Agile sprints in JIRA.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement by encouraging the development team to reflect on their work and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure transparency and collaboration among the development team, product owner, and stakeholders, keeping everyone informed about project progress and any issues that arise.
- Help the development team to self-organize and make decisions as a team.
- Track and report key Agile metrics, such as velocity, burn-down charts, and team performance. Provide visibility into the project's progress, risks, and dependencies to stakeholders and senior management.
- BS /BA or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience as a Scrum Master in an Agile development environment.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar Agile certifications.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies, principles, and best practices, particularly in the context of project management, prioritization, and reporting.
- Experience in utilizing project management tools and techniques for tracking and reporting project progress such as MS Project, Smartsheet, or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to analyze project data and metrics, identify trends, and provide actionable insights.
- Experience with JIRA or another ticket-tracking tool
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Ability to recognize risks and help develop contingency plans.
- Familiarity with software development processes and methodologies
- Experience in health care a plus