|Date Posted||August 17, 2021|
The Select Groups client is looking for a Scrum Master to come join their team for a long term contract role. This candidate has to either be local or relocate to Raleigh, NC. Please review the job description below and if it seems like a good fit, please apply directly to the position.
Scrum Master Requirements:
- Fully proficient in Scrum with experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach and a genuine interest in expanding expertise in this area.
- Experience in coaching teams to operate at high levels of agile development maturity.
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to listen effectively to all team members and foster strong links across teams to everyone informed on important issues, priorities, developments.
- Strong collaboration skills with proven experience in forming diverse, highly collaborative, self-managing agile development teams.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
- It is on one of Trent's two squads- 6 engineer- product owner and a QA
- Manage agile process and and improve process
- Liaison to larger agile group
- Responsible for facilitating high-performing, self-managing agile development teams
- Operate as a Scrum Master/ servant leader for multiple development teams, facilitating and coaching around agile delivery methods and offering strong leadership where necessary to help those squads meet their delivery commitments and goals.
- Support teams and Product Owners to prioritize/refine backlogs and build focused, efficient environments where the focus is on goals and delivering value.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies, giving guidance on processes and resolving conflicts/impediments
- Help organize and run quarterly planning sessions, team meetings and roadmap reviews to ensure development team has awareness of the overall IT Portfolio goals and objectives.
- Collaborate across the IT team to share best practices, knowledge and provide thorough leadership on agile adoption and continuous improvement.