|Date Posted||August 19, 2021|
Leidos is looking for a Scrum Master to join our team responsible for the integration, operations, and sustainment of various operational and in-development systems. This position will manage a team made up of devops, systems engineers, systems administrators, and/or deployment engineers tasked to deliver the next generation of Geospatial Intelligence technologies to our customer. The effort will harness GOTS, COTS and Custom technologies to deliver advanced production and dissemination capabilities using desktop, web and cloud technologies.
- Drive the daily execution of an agile systems team
- Help define, document, and track the completion of Epics, Stories, Tasks, and Bugs
- Communicate with other Scrum masters, program leadership, customer, and development teams to report on status, blockers, etc.
- Run agile meetings such as daily scrum, retrospectives, and program increment planning
- Proactive self-starter demonstrating a positive, willing attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Agile Development knowledge and experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to lead a team.
- Active Top Secret Clearance and the ability to achieve TS/SCI with CI Poly post hire
- Requires BS degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- SAFe Agile Certification
- 2 years’ experience as a Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master
- Understanding of AWS/Cloud technologies
- Experience with collaboration tools including Jira/Confluence and Rocketchat
- Experience with ArcGIS or geospatial technologies
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: