|Date Posted||August 24, 2021|
Do you have extensive experience with the Scrum Methodology? If so you may be a good fit for the position of Scrum Master with our industry leading client in the D.C. area.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Public Trust clearance.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Guide a team of Software Engineers, Test Engineers and Business Analysts on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Guide the team to remove impediments by engaging the right stakeholders
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist with internal and external communication and improves transparency
- Follow the Agile playbook and process at the FEPOC to support agile delivery
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Assist the Product Owner with maintaining the product backlog
- Address customer technology integration concerns
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- 5 or more years experience in a comparable role (Agile Coach, Scrum Master, or Kanba11 practitioner)
- Experience transforming teams to Agile/Scrum from other methodologies
- Leadership experience in IT delivery
- Ability to provide need based coaching to team members
- Experience applying Agile approach to data warehousing, data integration, and business intelligence
- Recent Scrum Master, Scrum Coach and Product Owner certifications
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!