|Location||Mount Laurel, NJ|
|Date Posted||August 24, 2021|
We are seeking multiple Scrum Masters to provide cutting-edge theories, techniques, and frameworks to support our network of professionals on our teams. As the banking and technology landscape evolves rapidly the role of Scrum Masters and Agile experts plays a vital role in achieving our companies goals.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- As the first-level Scrum Master or Agile Coach, you will be supporting one to four teams.
- You will need expertise in your field of specialty while also providing knowledge of broader related areas.
- Provide best practices and knowledge related to internal and external business issues to help improve our products and services.
- Experience and knowledge of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Implement Agile practices within the assigned team.
- Manage steady advancement and improvement for one or two teams working in Agile, acting as a change agent to adopt processes that will maximize the project lifecycle productivity.
- Work with stakeholders within management direction and identify impediments and required outcomes of projects.
- Bring in external Agile practices to Increase team productivity
- Account for Agile team’s product backlog and ‘Work in Progress Limits’ to manage the number of stories/tasks the team is involved in and help streamline the teams to decrease distractions.
- Play a role in our company’s positive work environment.
- Remain knowledgeable of emerging trends and developments within Agile and Scrum-related tools and techniques.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Certified Scrum Master and 1+ year of Scrum Master experience.
- 5 + years of Agile experience.