|Date Posted||September 2, 2021|
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of Agile processes, manage and execute backlog refining sessions for sprint teams, and provide recommendations based on metrics evaluated.
- Work with the Product Owners for backlog grooming including prioritization. Ensure prioritization of features/capabilities with the customer to ensure higher priority items are identified and implemented first.
- Serve the Product Owners/Client and Scrum Teams by guiding the team on how to use the agile processes. Develop and maintain relationships with internal/external customers.
- Provide leadership to ensure the scrum team attains the most value from a self-organized team.
- Take responsibility for impediments including resolving impediments, providing guidance for removing impediments, and escalating impediments to ensure quick resolution.
- Facilitation of technical discussions, decision making, impediment resolution and conflict resolution.
- Ensure transparency from Product Owner to scrum team by facilitating internal and external communication.
- Perform continual assessment of the maturity of the scrum team and providing coaching and insight in support of greater maturity.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement including active facilitation of reviews and retrospectives and incorporation of lessons learned for future sprints.