|Location||Juno Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||September 8, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Scrum Master in Juno Beach, FL.
- Scrum Master organizes and facilitates sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, and release planning
- Facilitates collaboration for both onsite and offshore teams, resolving conflict, removing impediments, and reducing external dependencies
- Coaches team members and stakeholders in preparation for Scrum ceremonies and events and in goal attainment
- As a Scrum Master, you will coach team in Agile estimation techniques, makes appropriate and realistic commitments, and works closely with Product Owners
- Uses the Atlassian Jira/Confluence tool to prepare, communicate, and share team metrics and delivery results
- Creates a product roadmap, coaches the writing of value-driven user stories, features, and epics, and maintains a well-refined backlog
- Provides regular feedback to the Agile Transformation Team about new insights and lessons learned from team experiences
- Scrum Master keeps informed and educated about industry trends concerning Agile methodologies
- Focus on servant leadership style when facilitating scrum ceremonies
- Resolve impediments, manage dependencies, strong relationships, and guide teams through the process.
- Conduct scrum ceremonies for data science and analytics team, drive backlog structures, and develop key metrics by collaborating closely with teams.
- Engaged with key stakeholders and product owners and business teams; Excellent communication is expected
- Help develop product roadmap and product documentation, at times this could be word doc or PowerPoint slides
- Drive team engagement planning and strategies through meetings, cross-training, and Scrum of Scrums forum
- Understand data science domains and terminology
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned