|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Are you a results-driven Scrum Master with a strong technical background?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in Jersey City.
This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Guide team on Agile best practices, self-organization, and building out Scrum utilization
- Assess Scrum maturity of team; coach team at a sustainable pace
- Remove impediments/guide team to remove impediments
- Facilitate discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- At least 10 years overall, including 3 years of experience as Scrum Master for an Agile development team
- Experience with Agile techniques: TDD, CI, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing, Agile games
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Excellent communication, conflict-resolution, and mentoring skills
- Solid technology awareness; knowledge of technologies used by team
- Management experience
- Financial services experience preferred, not required
Job ID: 355589
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!