|Date Posted||October 6, 2021|
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master:
• Servant Leader - Scrum master will serve the team and product owner to guide and coach the team to turn requirements into the working software on an iterative basis that adds value to the customer. • Monitoring and Tracking – Scrum master will serve the team by tracking progress towards team commitments/forecases and making them visible to the larger organization. The scrum master will highlight progress and obstacles so proactive measures can be taken ahead of time where needed.
• Reporting & Communication - Reporting on the progress of the work is scrum master responsibility. The scrum master will create information radiators for statistics to be shared with team members, Product Owner, and stakeholders.
• Partner – The scrum master will partner with the technical team and the product owner (PO). The scrum team has a dependency on the PO to provide the requirements and the clarity on the requirements. The Scrum master will help team understands the requirements and will guide and coach the team to accomplish what they have committed to.
• Impediment Resolution - Scrum master will work with the team to identify impediments, blockers and dependencies. They will remove impediments where appropriate, and will coach the team to learn to remove impediments, blockers and dependencies themselves.
• Facilitator - Scrum master will facilitate appropriate team ceremonies and other meetings as needed.
• Team Formation – The scrum master is responsible for coaching and building team to come together as a team instead of a group of individuals. The goal is to help team to learn to forecast and complete work in a predictable manner. The team is accountable to inspect, adapt and iterate to meet commitments on a consistent basis.
• Performance Feedback - Scrum masters will provide necessary feedback about the team members to the development team manager and/or provide direct feedback to team members depending on the working agreement established between scrum master and development team manager.
• Continous Improvement – Scrum masters should continually be focused on guiding the team to achieve better quality, predictability and value to the business. The scrum master will utilize metrics and empirical data to help team understand their progress and opportunities for improvement.
Bachelor's degree in Information Science or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Agile certifications, such as CSM, PMI-ACP or PSM, preferred.
Minimum of 1 year of experience required in similar or related capacity.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
• Working knowledge and experience with the Scrum and Kanban agile frameworks; a level of familiarity or experience with other frameworks as necessary (i.e. XP, Lean, SAFe, etc.)
• Experience guiding teams of developers, analysts, architects and engineers preferably in a matrix organization.
• Ability to guide projects from inception to successful post-implementation.
• Demonstrated competency in developing effective solutions to successfully resolve diverse and complex business problems.
• Strong analytical, communications, technical teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
• Must be proficient in TFS, MS CRM, Excel, Access, or other database utilities and other Microsoft technologies.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com