|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
ECS is seeking a Scrum Master to work in our Washington, DC office.
ECS is currently seeking a well-organized, communicative, and experienced Scrum Master to join our team. The Scrum Master will help oversee the development and operations for a team at DHS. The Scrum Master will wear multiple hats, such as Business Analyst and Tester, in addition to Scrum Master.
- Lead the Scrum team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Lead the Scrum team in self-organization
- Facilitate Agile/Scrum ceremonies
- Remove impediments and coach the Scrum team on removing impediments
- Work with stakeholders to understand business requirement
- Work with developers to identify solutions that best meet customer needs
- Ensure execution of user acceptance and may coordinate testing
- Lead stakeholder engagement and outreach activities
- Support and coach the Product Owner in communicating and developing backlogs
- Development of procedures, manuals, and other documentation
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- 7+ years related experience
- 5+ years as a Scrum Master on a software development team
- 3+ years demonstrated business analysis experience
- Hold a valid active Scrum Master certification (Scrum Alliance CSM, Scrum.org PSM, or PMI ACP)
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to assess and coach the Scrum maturity of the team
- Experience with requirements analysis and development
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and support
- Experience as a servant leader on a Scrum team
- Capability of assisting in the design and collection of team metrics
- Active DHS clearance
- Experience with ServiceNow implementations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.