|Date Posted||October 9, 2021|
Location: Austin, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master
- The Senior Scrum Master will play a key role in on the Smart Processing Orchestration Utility in Digital Utility Technology organization.
- The Scrum Master is expected to provide effective collaboration, facilitation, leadership and coaching skills supporting the agile development process and delivery of our applications.
- As an agile expert, the Scrum Master will be responsible for enforcing the agile tenants as interpreted by our team, removing impediments and promoting empowerment.
- The Scrum Master position is highly responsible and accountable and will challenge the teams and strive for improving agile best practices.
- The scrum master is also expected to facilitate SAFE Agile ceremonies.
- This position requires technical understanding of software development and technology.
- This position also requires good time management skills and the ability to be a scrum master for two to three teams
What you’re good at:
• Support agile based SDLC for software development creating necessary standards, tools and best practices
• Participate and support development and software delivery
• Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meeting
• Organize and facilitate PI Planning as part of Safe Program Ceremonies
• Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
• Maintain process documentation
• Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
• Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs.
• Recommend improvements and assist in changes to leading practices
• Support the development managers and project leads as necessary
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
• Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
• Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
• Empower the teams to self-organize
• Improve the productivity of the sprint teams
• Ensure the team strives to make each increment of functionality potentially releasable
• Participate in the organization and planning of the development schedule based on methodology that has been developed to create a cohesive plan with identifiable platform dependencies, and major milestones, and manages the agreed project user stories and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters
• Adapting project scope, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com