|Location||Round Rock, TX|
|Date Posted||October 16, 2021|
Kforce is seeking a full-time Scrum Master to remotely support our enterprise technology client based in Austin, TX.
- Scrum Master will lead and facilitate ongoing scrum team meetings/ceremonies, including -standup- (daily), sprint planning (per sprint), sprint review/demo (per sprint), and -retrospective- (per sprint)
- Sprint teams could range from being fully collocated to fully distributed/remote
- Ensure that scrum board in Jira is updated on a daily basis to accurately show latest progress of scrum team(s)
- Responsibility for the Scrum Master includes capturing and refining time estimates of issues in Jira and ensuring that team members are fully updating time-tracking fields in Jira on a weekly basis (at least)
- Identify, communicate, and work to resolve - impediments within scrum team(s), various dependencies within and between scrum team(s), resource, and other constraints, etc.
- Assist in baselining and refining development velocity of your scrum team(s)
- * Scrum Masters support continual grooming of product backlog, with primary input from product owner(s) and/or PLM, system architects, and team members from your scrum team(s)
- Actively contribute to Scrum-of-Scrum (SoS) meetings and other common project forums
- * Strive to establish and maintain high team morale
- Serve as Scrum Master for multiple scrum teams