|Location||Greenwood Village, CO|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2021|
Kforce has a client in Greenwood Village, CO that is seeking a Scrum Master.
This position requires a dynamic leader that can oversee multiple Agile projects simultaneously and run scrum meetings for each. The Scrum Master should be a seasoned, certified leader that can adjust their style to meet the dynamic challenges of aggressive software development. The Scrum Master will be responsible for sprint planning, retrospectives, running daily/weekly stand-up meetings, sending out notes and action items, and helping the managers to plan work for team members.
- The Scrum Master actively and consistently supports all efforts to enhance the customer experience
- Works closely with development teams to continuously improve team's software delivery
- Actively and consistently supports different stakeholders to ensure the highest quality software products to our customers
- Collaborate with other teams in each project and review/refine the strategy based on the organizational needs and participate in Scrum of Scrum meetings
- As a Scrum Master, this role plans upcoming sprints for a given project, including helping the team to reach consensus for what can be achieved during the sprint
- Monitors and reports on sprints that are in-progress
- Coordinates project activities including updating the Wiki and release history
- Tracks and monitors team member allocation so we know when team members are available to work on new tasks (resource planning)
- Works with the leadership team to strategically improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our Agile processes
- Contributes to the creation of Requirements documents, Data Sheets, and Acceptance Criteria, while understands how a project fits into the big picture
- Scrum Master interfaces with other departments to ensure clear communication for in-progress and upcoming development activities