|Date Posted||October 31, 2021|
Position Title: Systems Engineering PM 1/ Scrum Master
Position Number: 388471
Location: Tarrytown, NY 10591
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Agile, Azure, DevOps, Healthcare, Medical device, MS Project, Project Management, Scrum Master, Team Foundation Server
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Systems Engineering PM 1/ Scrum Master
Location: Tarrytown, New York, USA 10591
Duration: 6 Months, potential to go permanent
• The Systems Engineering organization is the technical hub for integrating the chemistries, mechanics, fluidics, robotics, electronics, and control systems to develop and launch new products for lab and molecular diagnostics. We are looking for an experienced Systems engineering project manager/scrum master to oversee and guide teams in the Systems Engineering organization.
• Strong project management experience (8-15 years) in SW/HW integrated products in large organizations (specifically managing greater than 25-member size teams)
• Strong communication skills (with project teams as well as Senior management) with a strong learning mindset
• Experience executing projects in Agile based methodology.
• Strong Expertise in project planning/schedule management e.g., Gantt Charts etc.
• Experience in tracking project progress and handling projects with large ambiguity
• Technically inclined mindset
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, daily standups, meetings and decision-making processes.
• Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
• Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
• Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
• Tracking project processes & deliverables.
• Preparing and presenting status reports/presentations to stakeholders.
• Tools : Microsoft Office Tools, Microsoft Project, Azure DevOps Server/Team Foundation Server