|Location||Greenwood Village, CO|
|Date Posted||November 2, 2021|
SCRUM MASTER -Denver, CO
The Select Groups TOP telecommunications client is seeking a Scrum Master to join their Project team ASAP! This person MUST be willing to sit onsite in Denver, CO. This projects is a combination of front end, back end and could be customer facing.
SCRUM MASTER REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of Scrum Master experience with recent experience in the telecommunications industry
- Agile experience
- Exposure to SAFe (Scaled Agile)
- Experience working on customer-facing applications
- Background working with developers and designers
- Experience vetting requirements; product owner will gather requirements, but this person will prioritize and define final requirements before project kicks off
- Analytical background; experience serving as an analyst
- Jira experience
- Scaled Agile (SAFe) Certification
- CSM Certification
SCRUM MASTER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will spend 30-40% with stakeholders
- Working with product owners around requirements.
- Stakeholder meetings at the beginning- this person will be facilitating these meetings making sure that everyone is on the same page around what is needed in the application.
- 30% working with development team.
- Remaining 20% of time will be for agile ceremonies, reporting