|Date Posted||November 9, 2021|
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Scrum Master for an opportunity in Plano, TX
Job Title : Scrum Master
Duration: 6 Months C2H
Location: Plano, TX
Expert in the following:
- Scrum Methodology
- Project Task Estimation
- Resource Scheduling
- Risk and Issue Management
- Waterfall and Agile methods
- Work breakdown and critical path method
- Stakeholder Management
- Critical Thinking (anticipates problems and establishes methods to mitigate project/program risks)
- Benefits Management
- Budget/Financial Management including Business Case completion
- Executive communications for senior management
- Must have 5+ years of professional experience working as Scrum Master
- Ability to build JIRA dashboards, JIRA workflows, manage data in JIRA such as tagging and similar
- Communicative and Social - Must be able to communicate well with teams, larger practitioner community and Agile thought leaders internally and externally
- Facilitative - Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Assertive - Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
- Situationally Aware - Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise, coach the team to resolve internally and if necessary, involve management
- Enthusiastic Engagement- Must be high-energy and be a source for motivation/inspiration for individuals and teams looking for support and guidance
- Continual Improvement - Must continually be growing one's craft learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team
- Conflict Resolution - Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
- Attitude of Empowerment - Must be able to lead teams to self-organization
- Attitude of Transparency - Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centres across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 153011 when responding to this ad.