November 11, 2021
- They will be working with software development teams on different policy administration projects dealing with CUBE and Duck Creek. Lead more than one scrum team in moderate to high complexity projects. Oversee scrum process and coach the teams on how to use scrum and Agile practices and methodology.
- Facilitate daily scrums, sprint reviews, and planning meetings to ensure full team engagement with a focus on growing the capabilities of all team members.
- Helps manage interdependencies between agile teams.
- Works with the Product Owner(s) to support short and long-term release planning, and to keep work backlog healthy and prepared for execution.
- Shields the teams from external interference to enable optimal functionality and productivity.
- Anticipates and addresses potential or actual impediments to team delivery (cultural barriers, logistic challenges).
- Mentor junior Scrum Masters and coach team members on Agile practices.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and concepts
- Displays strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills.
- Advanced presentation, influencing, and relationship management skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 5 years related experience as a project team member and a minimum of 5 years' experience in Agile software development including coaching on agile methodologies, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Scrum certification strongly preferred. Experience working in a scaled agile framework preferred. Thorough knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations, strategies and objectives.