|Date Posted||November 11, 2021|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Scrum Master in Tempe, AZ.
The Scrum Master will use agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions. You will support multiple Products (Sprint Teams) across the Portfolio of Product offerings, maintaining Agile disciplines on a day-to-day basis. Candidates in this role will work with the IT Scrum Master/Project Manager to build and maintain sustainable high-performance teams.
- Scrum Master will develop a high level of proficiency in scrum/Agile methodology
- Guide the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Help the product owner and project team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Assist the scrum and business project teams in self-organization
- As a Scrum Master, you will remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Scrum Masters help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed