|Date Posted||December 2, 2021|
BCforward is currently seeking a Scrum Master for Remote Position.
Job Title: Scrum Master
Duration: 1 year
Job Type: Contract (W2)
The ScrumMaster is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. They increase team efficiency, motivate the team, and advocate for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness. The ScrumMaster should also have experience in a Scrum Master role for at least two years on a team that diligently applied Scrum principles, practices, and theory is required.
The ScrumMaster does the following:
* Guiding scrum teams on scrum practices and values to implement successfully implement critical projects.
* Ability to manage budgets, creates, and gives presentations to appropriate committees.
* Assessing the Scrum maturity of the teams and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
* Removing impediments and blockers or guiding the team to remove impediments and blockers. Escalating to management when appropriate.
* Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised and solved.
* Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
* Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Assisting with internal and external communication, managing dependencies, and radiating information transparently. Including communicating project status and budget.
* Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on creating the product backlog and ongoing backlog refinement.
Education: Bachelor's degree with 10 years' experience in Project Management and business-related activities or master's degree with 7 years' experience in Project Management. Active (unexpired)Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 154950 when responding to this ad.