|Date Posted||January 8, 2022|
Capgemini Government Solutions is searching for a Scrum Master to join our DC team! As a member of our professional services team, you will work closely with our federal clients, especially in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Department of Defense (DOD) clients to provide consulting services that are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
As the Scrum Master, you will:
- Serve as Scrum Master over development teams at various clients at DHS and DOD
- Manage a high pace application pilot with aggressive deadlines
- Perform scope, risk, and schedule management functions
- Perform project planning activities to meet goals within the expected timelines
- Manage a project team utilizing Scrum framework, including Sprint Planning, Backlog Management, Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives
- Assisting\u0026ensp;the project team\u0026ensp;to\u0026ensp;achieve\u0026ensp;their\u0026ensp;Sprint\u0026ensp;plan\u0026ensp;by\u0026ensp;facilitating\u0026ensp;Scrum/Kanban/SAFe\u0026ensp;events,\u0026ensp;removing\u0026ensp;impediments,\u0026ensp;and\u0026ensp;resolving\u0026ensp;issues\u0026ensp;outside\u0026ensp;of\u0026ensp;the\u0026ensp;team's\u0026ensp;control
- Gather and present metrics regarding project status to upper management
- Assist in the documentation of system requirements, user stories, and epics
- Support the product owner for product backlog management and prioritization
- Develop project schedules, product roadmaps, and implementation plans Job
- Active DHS Clearance (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in business, management information systems, computer science or related field.
- US Citizenship Required
- 8+ years of total experience with ability to lead enterprise engagements, facilitate meetings, and lead customer support projects.
- Hands-On Experience with Agile & SAFe System Development methodologies
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with MS Project
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, think outside the box/about the big picture and goal-driven (do-er)
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum and Agile (including SAFe) techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement, Technical Debt, PI Planning)
- Previous DHS experience with US Citizen and Immigration Services (USCIS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or Customs and Border Protection (CBP) a plus, but not required
- Scrum Master certification a plus (CSM or PSM), but not required
- PMP certification a plus, but not required
- SAFe certification a plus, but not required
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through various services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2020 global revenues of EUR 15.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high-quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)