|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
On Point Technology is a private software company employing technology enthusiasts who deliver services and commercially available web-based software products in support of state workforce agencies. We are currently in search of a Scrum Master to join our team.
The Scrum Master will play a critical role in On Points Professional Services team; responsible for project management and the execution of our Integrity Focused SaaS implementation projects, guiding the successful deployment of our enterprise cloud-based Integrity Product Suite. In an internal-facing role, this individual will primarily serve as the Scrum Master and lead the team through the business, technical, organizational, and workflow aspects of the implementation and integration of our software product suite.
We are looking for innovative, well-organized, client-focused professionals with a strong track record of delivery, a can-do attitude, and the ability to work effectively with client-facing and internal teams. The ideal candidate should be detailed oriented and possess a strong grasp of all aspects of project management and Scrum Master role.
Education and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree in business or technology related studies or equivalent work experience
PMP Certification (Required to be up to date)
Certified Scrum Master
Highly Considered Candidates Will Have:
· Scrum Master and Agile Experience.
· Technical experience in any of the following: .NET, JAVA, SQL, Relational databases
· MS Teams Experience.
· TFS Experience
· Experience working with public sector clients.
· Experience working in a consulting environment.
· Successful delivery of medium to large enterprise software projects.
· Proficiency in Earned Value Management project accounting methodology.
· Experience with Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server).
On Point Technology employees may participate in a variety of benefit programs and make choices based on individual needs and interests.
An employee’s compensation package may include:
· Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
· 401(k) Savings Plan
· Income Protection Plan (Life and Disability Coverage)
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Custodial Care)
· Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
· Benefit Waiver Allowance
In Addition, Eligible Employees Are Offered
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Diversity & Inclusion
On Point Technology strives to attract and retain the best people and provide an environment where they can all develop professionally and build a rewarding career. As a result, we have an environment rich in diversity that acknowledges everyone’s uniqueness, values his or her skills and contributions and promotes respect, personal achievement, and stewardship.
On Point Technology is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.
· No search firms or employment agencies please.