|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Kforce has a client in Fairfax, VA that is seeking a Scrum Master.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Scrum Master to join our growing team. The Scrum Master will support one or more delivery teams within a fast-paced product development driven environment. This role is intended to help software development teams achieve their goals as high performing software development teams, creating a culture of self-organization and continued improvement, consistent delivery of a shippable product, and provide a leader for Agile projects. The Scrum Master ensures clear communication and organization of the team, and coaching development team members in all aspects of the standard Agile/Scrum process. We are seeking a candidate who has proven servant leadership skills, the ability to think critically and problem-solve, influence and a track-record of ensuring project milestones and deadlines are met.
- The Scrum Master will act as a leader to our software development team
- Through coaching and facilitation, ensure the team follows agile processes (e.g. self-directed problem solvers) and ceremonies (Daily Standups, Estimation, Sprint Planning, Retrospective, and refinement & Review/Demo)
- Oversee design, implementation, QA, and validation of programming code and products
- Help team set realistic objectives for Feature and Sprint delivery timeframes
- Shape team behavior through excellent management via the agile method
- The Scrum Master keeps external stakeholders, collaborates, and other interested parties are well-informed on team progress and activities
- Remove blockers and impediments for team
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders
- Take responsibility for successful product delivery
- Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed
- As a Scrum Master, this role will maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing