|Published||January 19, 2022|
As a Scrum Master, you'll ensure your teams' delivery success by leveraging the appropriate Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/SAFe) to enable predictable, quality delivery while maintaining a focus on the continuous improvement of the team. The Scrum Master will facilitate the optimization of team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes while building a team culture of continuous improvement and experimentation.
• Excellent communication skills, facilitation skills, able to collaborate, plan, execute and follow-up on meetings at the team level
• Able to actively participate in the creation and maintenance of a unified Product/Tech initiative roadmap that aligns with business goals
• Participate with Product, Ops, Design and Tech stakeholders to identify dependencies, craft delivery strategies, and involve customers in early, incremental delivery of consumable solutions
• Apply facilitation and dependency management techniques to drive delivery through planning, collaboration, and coordination
• Facilitate story / epic level backlog refinement and prioritization and provide monitoring and status tracking support for cross-team initiatives
• Ensure impediments are visible and tracked through to resolution, escalating when necessary.
• Leverage Productivity Tools to influence better ways to radiate team information and identify improvement opportunities
• Supports team's automation (testing, pipelines, deployments)/DevOps journey
• Understand and coach their teams to adopt development methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, XP)
• At least 1 years of Agile Delivery experience utilizing Scrum, Kanban or SAFe methodologies
• At least 1 years of Technology Project Delivery experience
• Scrum Alliance CSM, CSP certification or PMI's Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
• 2+ years of agile delivery experience utilizing Scrum, Kanban or SAFe frameworks