|Published||April 21, 2022|
Kforce has a client in Minneapolis, MN that is seeking a Scrum Master.
- In this role, the Scrum Master will embrace the agile mindset, advocate and champion agile across the Technology organization by challenging, coaching, and guiding teams using agile and lean principles
- Provide creative solutions to agile transformation issues: resistance to change, limited resources, conflicting priorities, lack of accountability
- Manage and facilitate team ceremonies including quarterly product planning, product owner syncs, backlog grooming, estimating and sizing efforts, release planning, sprint planning, standups and retrospectives.
- Facilitate and coach to draft, track progress and continuously improve on Objective and Key Results (OKRs)
- The Scrum Master will coach teams and leaders in agile principles and practices, roles and responsibilities, and frameworks
- Foster a continuous improvement environment in order to build high-performing, agile teams
- Track and report on metrics for teams to measure progress, effectiveness of agile adoption, and agile maturity of the teams
- Guide product management teams in their role, defining MVP's, developing product charters, product community maps, product roadmaps and release plans, story mapping, writing stories and backlog prioritization and management
- As a Scrum Master, this role will train and mentor other scrum masters on the role of the scrum master and build communities of practice for scrum masters to share, learn and grow