|Published||April 26, 2022|
Role: Scrum Master
Location: Alpharetta GA / New York NY
Job type: Full time
Job Description and Skills
- Experienced as a Senior Scrum Master with successful delivery experience.
- Experienced in coaching & mentoring a Scrum Squad. Ability to mitigate impediments
- Experience with successfully Agile techniques Ability to adapt to a changing environment Ability to work with and lead a team Excellent communications Skills Excellent written
- Skills Ability to have good attitude and adjust to the environment and work as Scrum Master
- Develop and continually revise (in partnership with other teams where necessary) suitable processes and guidelines to ensure appropriate application development standards are available to guide all the participant teams.
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations to management based on best practices and experience working in a global and diverse environment.
- Provide transparency to Senior Management with respect to Portfolio issues, risks and recommend/implement strategies for effective and efficient operations.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing a body of knowledge that is accessible to all team members. Ensure information regarding any program and project related activities or issues are available and easily accessible.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to resolve scheduling and other conflicts in order to meet all deadlines.
- Experience in working with agile lifecycle and/or tracking and process management tools, e.g. JIRA
- Identify and analyze opportunities and make tactical/strategic recommendations
- Plan and conduct relevant meetings with key stakeholders.
- Self-motivated with exceptional oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Experience in working on Technology projects related to Financial Services domain.
- Knowledge of Wealth Management, Banking technology & related applications is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Agile scrum methodology preferred. Kanban is also a plus.