|Published||May 1, 2022|
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Scrum Master
MAIN FOCUS FOR THIS ROLE:
- Leading Kanban Teams
- Great knowledge with building dashboards with JIRA.
Scrum Master will report to the Enterprise IT Technical Office The ideal candidate will have experience with applying agile engineering principles and practices to fast-paced product development in DevOps oriented team(s). This position will function as scrum master for a multifunctional IT, classified and cyber, full stack software, infrastructure and cloud engineering team. The position will also require collaboration with other scrum masters across the broader program efforts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leverage Jira, Confluence and related tools to provide tracking and visualization of agile product management performance indicators
- Lead agile rhythms to include daily scrums, sprint and increment planning, retrospectives and release planning
- Train team members in agile processes and principles
- Work with other scrum masters to understand and manage cross-team product dependencies
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment with remote team members
- At least 2 years of demonstrated experience in Scrum Master role
- Experience running standard Scrum meetings (sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.)
- Experience training teams on agile processes and techniques.
- Excellent Teaming Skills (within team and relating with other teams)
- Scrum Master certification from an industry-recognized certifying organization
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working with multiple scrum teams concurrently
- Familiarity with Model Based Engineering concepts
- Systems Engineering Experience
- Experience using Confluence, Slack and Box
- Experience with Jira add-ons/extensions
- Experience transitioning team members into agile processes and techniques.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com