|Published||May 6, 2022|
A Kforce client is seeking to hire a Scrum Master in Burbank, California (CA).
The Scrum Master must be able to identify issues proactively, resolve conflicts, escalate if necessary, and work across the organization to execute the project. This ideal candidate will partner with program, project managers, and other scrum masters to promote collaboration and coordination amid competing priorities to ensure strategic and tactical product goals are delivered. They will also drive activities within the program, leading to predictable, quality delivery of value. In addition, the Program Manager must be effective at facilitating meetings and agile and waterfall ceremonies.
- A Scrum Master will manage the multiple scrum teams throughout the software development lifecycle
- Scrum Master of software development cross-functional teams
- The Scrum Master works for content delivery and fulfillment teams
- Coach, facilitate, maintain a steady, and beneficial Agile process methodologies for the teams, driving process, and transparency
- A Scrum Master will prepare and lead project plans, documentation, risk mitigation, resource management as needed for cross-team initiatives, and large projects/programs
- The Scrum Master will identify, manage risks, and impediments that affect program scope, schedule, and quality
- Manage dependencies and risks within and across programs
- A Scrum Master will facilitate the creation and maintenance of a program roadmap
- Facilitate the production of high-level documentation around existing operational processes and proposed workflows within net new systems or optimized existing systems
- The Scrum Master partners with Tech Finance for reporting on program budget actuals/forecast and benefit realization milestones
- Ensures transparency through centralized reporting
- Focuses on removing impediments, blockers, and improving delivery results