|Published||May 13, 2022|
|Location||Kansas City, MO|
A Kforce client is seeking to hire a Scrum Master in Kansas City, Missouri (MO).
As a Scrum Master this role is responsible for helping a team or teams understand and effectively adopt the client's delivery process framework to deliver all types and sizes of work. This custom framework is a hybrid of traditional and iterative methodologies. The role will focus on helping teams understand and effectively execute framework meetings and continuous improvements. Additionally, this role will collaborate with other Scrum Masters and team members across IT including managers and non-managers.
- A Scrum Master is guiding the team on how to adopt and adapt the client's Delivery Process Framework values, processes, and practices
- Guiding the team with self-organization mechanisms and best practices
- Guiding the team with gap optimization in the client's Delivery Process Framework
- The Scrum Master is coaching the team to higher levels of process maturity within a sustainable pace of change
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, and delivery of committed work goals
- Facilitating client Delivery Process Framework meetings; Standup, Backlog Grooming, Review and Reset (Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Planning)
- Assisting communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style, and leading by example
- The Scrum Master is delivering team metrics and dashboards to facilitate continuous improvement and transparency to the rest of the organization