|Published||May 20, 2022|
Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for a Scrum Master. This position is a 6-month contract for one of our key clients, a big financial company.
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Durham, NC (hybrid)
Duration: 6+ months contract
- This manager needs either financial knowledge and experience and/or cloud migration experience as a SM.
- Proven grasp of and experience with Agile practices and processes in a software development environment
- Working with squad and chapter leaders to enable delivery of the squad's mission through well-executed sprints
- Accelerating overall squad performance, efficiency and value delivered and find opportunities to improve agile maturity and metrics, and providing coaching, training and resources
- Managing, coordinating logistics for and participating in agile ceremonies (e.g., backlog prioritization, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and as appropriate, scrum of scrum masters)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or equivalent experience working as a Scrum Master
- Bachelors or undergraduate degree preferred
- Experience with Jira and Jira Align, a plus.