|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||September 12, 2020|
Position: Scrum Master
Duration: One-year contract (likelihood to extend)
One of TEKsystems top Financial Systems clients is undergoing a huge digital transformation, and mindset shift toward improving customer experience. This Company is really into making things bigger, better and more innovative. They're getting rid of many legacy systems and implementing brand new ones. Currently looking for a Scrum Master team to implement a Product based Agile development process. Both Scrum and SAFe concepts will be applied with the individual teams, the Trading Program and Programs external to Trading. We are using Jira and will look for the Scrum Master to provide coaching, guidance and customization assistance with Jira.
- 5+ Scrum Mater Experience
- SAFe and Jira experience
- Financial experience is a plus
- Lead individual teams to implement standard process and practices across the teams to achieve uniformity
- Setup standard project metrics, Product templates and processes. Work with the teams to create the proper ceremonies and deliverables.
- Track adoption of practices and processes.
- Make recommendations regarding processes to adapt, change or discard relating to Trading Agile process.
- Assist and deliver the development of custom Agile training for scrum teams, product owners and scrum masters.
- Aid in the creation of an internal coaching program that will identify and develop, good potential Agile coaches from the existing teams.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.