|Date Posted||September 15, 2020|
The Intersect Group is seeking a Scrum Master for our client in Houston, Texas. The Scrum Master will should have the ability to coordinate people and projects with a mind set on deliverables
- Run Agile ceremonies
- Sprint review reports
- Create and maintain Power BI reports
- Orchestrate and ensure integrity in projects
- Build a Cloud Native end-to-end value chain optimization platform for a downstream player
- The Scrum Master will have Agile methodology experience
- Development background
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74141 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.