|Date Posted||September 16, 2020|
If you're looking for a career that will provide a challenging work environment and many opportunities to learn, our company is the place for you. Join our team and become part of company full of exciting opportunities. We help employees achieve their personal best by offering many opportunities that develop and enhance their skills for career advancement.
- Guides the Scrum Team and organization on Agile values / principles, the Scrum framework, practices, and tools/artifacts; Assesses the Agile/Scrum Maturity of the team and provides recommendations.
- Removes and/or escalates impediments.
- Plans and facilitates Scrum events. Monitors Scrum Team progress, flow and performance. Manages the Agile planning tool(s). Creates, updates, and radiates Scrum Team metrics and visual management.
- Manages delivery processes and project coordination where required
- Experience in a Scrum Master role for at least one year for a team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory. Ideally, the candidate will have 2+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master.
- Ability and experience with facilitating backlog refinement with Product Owner and Scrum Team.
- Cultivating a high performing team using servant leadership; Fostering a trusting and safe environment with an emphasis on team building, innovation, empowerment, and problem solving.
- Systems Thinking; Knowledge and experience in IT processes/methodologies, including the software development lifecycle. Business Acumen / Utility Knowledge is desired, but not required. Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills are required.
- One or more of the following Scrum Master certifications (CSM, CSP, PSM I, PSM II, PMI-ACP, ACSM) is preferred.
- Advanced understanding of Scrum, as well as knowledge of other frameworks - including Kanban and XP. Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban
- Knowledge of techniques used to promote team collaboration, building trust, removing impediments.
- Experience in Agile planning/management software, especially Microsoft Azure DevOps, is preferred.
A bachelor's degree is required; preferred field of study in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or other IT-related area, Business or related
At Fast Switch – Great Lakes (FSGL), Our Purpose is Our People and Our Planet. We come to work each day and are reminded we are helping people find their success stories. Isn’t that cool? Also, Doing the right thing is our mantra. We act responsibly, give back to the communities we serve, and have a little fun along the way.
We at FSGL, have been doing this for 22 years with pride, dedication and plain old-fashioned hard work.
We're a financially strong, privately held company that is 100% consultant and client focused.
We've differentiated ourselves by being fast, flexible, creative and honest. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company. We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefit options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
- Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
- Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
- Long Term Disability (100% paid)
- Life Insurance (100% paid)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
One of our pride points as that in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: clientapps.jobadder.com/45103/fast-switch
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/FastSwitchGL
Follow us on Instagram at: www.instagram.com/fastswitchgl/
Find us on LinkedIn at: www.linkedin.com/company/fast-switch-great-lakes
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: https://tinyurl.com/v4p9yy7