|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||September 30, 2020|
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 8+ month contract
Job Id: 11235664
The CNB T&I Digital team is looking for a Scrum Master for our Digital Agile Release Train (ART), which includes: Mobile App, Personal Online Banking, Business Online Banking, and the Cloud Optimization initiative.
As a scrum master, you are a servant leader/coach who will work closely with product owners, engineers, and vendors, clearing the path from risks and impediments, thoroughly helping deliver quality products, and tracking progress against defined PI objectives.
You have strong knowledge of JIRA and other agile tools and use them to track key metrics.
Day to day:
- Facilitate daily scrums meetings and other key ceremonies
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Represent team in PI Planning sessions
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Track and manage changes to PI Planning objectives and commitments and the related impacts
- Manages risks that cannot be eliminated through simple coordination
- Ensure transparency by compiling and publishing PI Objectives and goals to Program boards
- Leverage application life cycle management tools (i.e., JIRA, Kendis) data for backlog management and reporting (metrics, KPIs)
- Track Progress/Report: Feature progress, Capacity, Burndown, Velocity charts
- Work closely with Program/Portfolio management on program level reporting and leverage data to drive improvements
- Work with RTE, POs and others to ensure team is meeting PI objectives
- Coach/share best practices with scrum masters
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Have experience working in an Agile environment using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum, XP, Kanban, or other scaled Agile model
- Minimum of 5 years of Scrum master/Sr. Scrum master playing scrum master role for a software development team
- 10 years leading technology or business teams/projects
- Experience leading distributed/virtual teams
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO), SAFe Agilist Certification a plus (not required)
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], along with the best time and number to reach you. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.