|Date Posted||October 2, 2020|
Scrum Master - Erlanger, KY
Our client is seeking a Scrum Master with a proven track record of delivering world-class products within complex digital environments to advance our platform and applications. Our ideal candidate will bring a broad range of lean and agile experiences working within large-scale organizations.
Major duties and responsibilities:
* Responsible for guiding the development of one or more agile teams into effective delivery units with a sustainable cadence
* Lead the team with applying the principles of agility to the benefit of the organization
* Help the team continuously improve their interactions, practices, and process through retrospectives, and inspect and adapt practices
* Help the team improve with facilitated conversations, metrics, feedback loops, and information radiators
* Mentor the Development Team in self-organization, continuous improvement, cross-functionality, risk identification, dependency management, conflict resolution, and software craftsmanship
* Work with the Product Owner and Development Team to ensure the visibility of team artifacts, including the Team Backlog and Program Increment Commitments
* Coach others in the organization regarding Agile practices and impacts that actions have on the team and its self-organization (i.e. managers, stakeholders, Product Managers, Program Managers, etc.)
* Remove impediments that are preventing the team from accomplishing their goals by facilitating resolution
* Ability to forecast, report and raise risk/issue/blocker concerns to PMO, Program and Methodology Leadership, Solutions Delivery
* Facilitate Scrum events and activities as vital and ensure the team is realizing value from them (including Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, Sprint/Iteration Review, Retrospective and Backlog Refinement)
* Serves as a resource to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes.
* Exhibits strong leadership skills while fostering team accountability and ownership
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Conceptual knowledge of Agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence, or DevOps
* 1-2 years' experience as Scrum Master or Product Owner
* Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) Systems with SAP Experience
* Ability to proactively track and pursue resolution of blockers across teams and towers
* Talent for leading change with continuous improvement
* Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate effectively and independently
* Ability to balance multiple projects and tasks under pressure while maintaining flexibility to adjust to achieve organizational goals in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
* Ability to clearly communicate- both verbal and written - with colleagues, customers, suppliers, etc. in a professional manner
* Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
* Excellent critical thinking & problem solving skills
* Excellent collaborator and teammate
* Ability to analyze and interpret data
The ideal candidate should possess:
Certified Scrum Master (PSM or CSM) Certification
Experience with Enterprise ERP implementations
Experience with Microsoft DevOps
Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) - Desired
Experience with Merger & Acquisitions (M&A) - Desired
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent field or equivalent relevant experience.
Masters Degree or MBA - Desired
The client is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.