|Date Posted||October 2, 2020|
Our client is seeking a Scrum Master to join their team for a 3-month project. The candidate will act as a coach and facilitator for the team.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Track the progress of User Stories throughout sprints and keep the team on track towards their commitments.
- Facilitate Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Standups, and Retrospective Sprint Ceremonies.
- Act as the agent of change and continuously drive towards increasing agile maturity, using KPIs to help the team improve their agile process maturity.
- Proactively identify performance issues and opportunities for action.
- Influence situations through suggestions, training, and advice on both straight-forward and complex issues, collaborating with other decision makers on day-to-day activities.
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related.
- 2-5 years of experience delivering software using an agile framework (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban), preferably in a key delivery role (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Technology Lead, Solution Architect, etc.).
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing.
- Experience with common processes and tools that support Agile methodologies (Rally, VersionOne, Jira, etc.).
- Agile certification such as Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP), Certified or Professional Scrum Trainer (CST, PST), Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), Associate or Professional Certified Coach (ACC, PCC), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), or SAFE Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) is preferred.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74428 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.