|Date Posted||October 6, 2020|
TEKsystems is looking to hire a seasoned Scrum Master to work at one of our largest clients in the Charlotte area.
All applicants must be able to work on a W2 basis and be local to Charlotte, NC.
As Agile Scrum Master you will be responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of material changes for projects of high complexity across the card linked offer and rewards space.
The Scrum Master facilitates the Agile methodology and activities, manages, leads and directs the work efforts of resources that are functionally aligned as part of the project team.
The Scrum Master is responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution, the position specific responsibilities include:
- Experience guiding and coaching one or more teams on Scrum practices, and Agile principles
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies i.e. Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Demos/Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Working in a Scaled Agile model, facilitating scaled planning for the team-e.g. Pre Planning/ Preparation, PI Planning Events -and represents the team in Scrum of Scrums/ART Syncs.
- Setting team norms/agreements, for Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
- Maintaining a healthy product and Sprint backlog (in collaboration with the PO)
- Facilitating dependency management/risk management/impediment removal
- Promoting communication and collaboration within the Agile team
- Reporting on Agile team's delivery plans and progress against plan to stakeholders
- Measuring team delivery, maturity, and performance and tracking metrics to identify improvement opportunities
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.