|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
Kforce has a client in search of a Scrum Master in Columbus, OH.
As a Business Analyst you will act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication to management and to the team. Our Scrum Masters are open, approachable, and collaborative and enjoy working with passionate people. They are proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed. The Scrum Master drives Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. They embrace agility as a practice. The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team to rapidly respond to changes.
- Model, define & evaluation the policies and procedures to include access scopes in order to perform designated job functions
- Initiate problem-solving solutions in order to identify PAM business requirements and identify technology constraints
- Create Confluence - Jira documents for the firm's customers & non-technical stakeholders in order to provide a visible communication channel between departments
- Manage multiple Agile projects, tasks and associated change priorities as needed
- Perform related duties as assigned