|Date Posted||October 18, 2020|
Location: Centennial, CO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a SCRUM Master in the Centennial, CO area. Candidates should be local and eligible to work a W2 contract.
For immediate consideration email copy of current resume to Amanda at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Ensure you have relevant job experience that aligns with the job requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing all task activities assigned to the Scrum team are performed in a timely manner with minimal technical debt, while maintaining the highest quality of performance.
- Will interface with client personnel and use oral and written communications skills to develop great working relationships with stakeholders.
- Will lead a Scrum team to perform planning, development and testing on a large software development, implementation and integration project.
- Conduct all Scrum related activities, including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospective and client demos. Interface with product owners on an active basis to manage product backlog and sprint activities.
- Remove obstacles and manage risks to enable team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure all scrum activities are tracked and kept up-to-date and reported on a daily basis.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must have experience managing software development projects, preferable managing or performing software development projects using an Agile Scrum approach. PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Scrum Master (CSM) certification preferred.
- Ability to apply scrum estimation techniques to software development efforts, strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]