|Date Posted||October 22, 2020|
Kelly Services is seeking a Scrum Master for our client inRidgefield,Connecticut.
•**Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer without sponsorship.
You can email your resume directly to Nikita Sakaria - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Position title: Scrum Master
Location: Connecticut, Ridgefield
Length of contract: 11/09/2020 – 12/31/2021
Years of experience (minimum/maximum): Minimum of 2 years' experience leading agile development teams as Scrum Master
Required education: Bachelor degree with relevant job experience/ Master diploma
- The Scrum Master works on challenging, business-driven initiatives.
- These initiatives can range from analytics to rapid process reinventions.
- To create and deliver both vision and tangible outcomes, the Scrum Master coordinates the interaction between product owner, a development team, smaller user communities and other stakeholders.
- At the same time, he/she creates the environment in which a team can work in an agile, self-organized way to execute on the product vision.
- English working proficiency and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience as both a team member and Scrum Master
- Experience working with Data Scientists
- First experiences with building high quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test-driven development, continuous integration)
- Working with the Product Owner towards relentless prioritization and alignment with business and other stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
- Observer that can identify risks and make them visible and particularly enable the team to see them on their own
- First experiences with running and teaching agile in a workshop or classroom setting
- Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
- Preferably some knowledge and subject matter expertise in AI / ML-enabled field suggestions and next-best-action.
Please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.