|Date Posted||October 22, 2020|
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Exciting work you will do:
You will be joining our Product Management Team to help build the next generation of services and digital products for North Highland’s consulting team. As part of the product management team, you will help:
- Challenge the thinking of your colleagues – regardless of role or seniority – to drive excellence in everything we do
- Coach teams operating under a Scrum@Scale structure.
- Help the product owners and their product teams organize their work, manage their commitments, and adapt to agile ways of working
- Help coach and guide novice and developing scrum masters partnered with our product owners
- Help organize and drive our overall product development process
- Help the product team define the metrics used to report on and measure product team success
- Develop trusted relationships with the product owners, other scrum masters and company executives
- Participate in meetings with our managing directors, senior executives, and the product steering committee to communicate our product team vision and progress
What you will need:
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
- Demonstrated track record in complex assignments including roles involving building and fostering relationships with senior-level executives.
- An ability to authentically establish credibility, build consensus, and activate collaboration with stakeholders, product owners and teammates.
- 5+ years of consulting experience - we are a consultancy so this knowledge is critical industry expertise to be successful in our firm.
- 10+ years of work experience in agile project and/or product teams with demonstrable evidence of commitment to servant leadership and high performance
- Product development experience, ideally with development of services-as-a-product
- Experience working within scaled agile frameworks like SAFe or Scrum@Scale, ideally with current certifications
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master’s degree or professional certifications are bonuses.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland is a leading change and transformation consulting firm, recognized for its deep expertise and collaborative, action-oriented approach. Invested in our client’s success and powered by the belief that everything begins and ends with people, we bring together the brightest minds to create positive change and transform businesses through customer, workforce and operational lenses.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., and regularly named a best place to work, North Highland is an employee-owned firm with more than 5,000 consultants worldwide and 65+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.