|Date Posted||October 23, 2020|
Position Title: Senior Scrum Master
Position Number: 350131
Location: Norwood, MA 02062
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Agile, Azure, Implementation, Medical device, PMP, Project Management, SCRUM
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Project Manager Internal 2/ Senior Scrum Master
Location: Norwood, MA, 02062
Duration: 12 Months, potential to go permanent
• Role: Senior Scrum Master to facilitate Product Development (non-software) teams.
• Facilitate daily Scrum meetings, assist in creating and organizing backlogs to ensure planned tasks are executed and completed on schedule.
• Coordinate the sprint backlog scrub, sprint planning and sprint retrospective meetings to ensure teams focus on the priority tasks to be accomplished during the sprint.
• Document Agile Scrum business rules to be implemented across multiple scrum teams and facilitate the incorporation of lessons learned to ensure teams can complete more taskings efficiently.
• Provide Scrum training to the scrum teams on the Agile methodology and tools (MS Azure).
Required Skills and Education:
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification.
• PMP certification preferred.
• Five (5) years’ experience facilitating Agile Scrum teams in Hardware development.
• Experience with medical device product development / project management.
• Outstanding organizational and coaching skills.
• Demonstrated quality of leadership and responsibility, managing multiple projects and multidisciplinary teams related to engineering services.
• Demonstrated capability in using MS Azure to manage Agile Scrum Teams.