|Date Posted||October 23, 2020|
The Scrum Master works on challenging, business-driven initiatives. These initiatives can range from analytics to rapid process reinventions. To create and deliver both vision and tangible outcomes, the Scrum Master coordinates the interaction between product owner,a development team, smaller user communities and other stakeholders. At the same time, he/she creates the environment in which a team can work in an agile, self-organized way to execute on the product vision.
Skills: Minimum of 2 years' experience leading agile development teams as Scrum Master
• English working proficiency and communication skills (verbal and written)- Experience as both a team member and Scrum Master-Experience working with Data Scientists
• First experiences with building high quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
• Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test-driven development, continuous integration)
• Working with the Product Owner towards relentless prioritization and alignment with business and other stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
• Observer that can identify risks and make them visible and particularly enable the team to see them on their own
• First experiences with running and teaching agile in a workshop or classroom setting
• Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
• Preferably some knowledge and subject matter expertise in AI / ML-enabled field suggestions and next-best-action.