|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
- Lead multiple large to complex scope projects or a program with a high degree of visibility and urgency within a functional area or at times spanning multiple areas, divisions, or outside vendors.
- Waterfall methodology experience and familiarity with HP Quality Center are desirable
- Ensure project cost, schedule, scope, and quality objectives are met by monitoring, using metrics and controls to measure progress, taking corrective action, and escalating issues when necessary.
- Proactively establish and foster productive working relationships and communications with key stakeholders across multiple areas, divisions, and outside vendors.
- Manage the migration of technology from development through production environments. Transition product or technology to support area.
- Lead and formally mentor project team members and other project leaders