|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
The Scrum Master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes, routines, processes, and communications. This individual, acting as a servant leader, increases team efficiency, motivates the team, removes impediments, and manages changes that will ensure quality and timely execution, while ensuring that the definition of done is understood and followed.
- Responsible for overseeing multiple Scrum delivery teams within the Wholesale Credit & Banking organization.
- Strong communication skills to work with senior management to deliver requirements.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, quality management, and organizational skills.
- The desired Scrum Master will be working on enterprise level efforts involving data sourcing, aggregation, analysis and reporting with outputs to Bank Leadership and Federal Regulators.
- The desired candidate will oversee the SDLC of Tech and Business initiatives acting as an Agile Scrum Master.
- The desired candidate will be responsible for the following: scrum facilitation; guiding teams through sprints, sprint retrospectives, point estimations; risk mitigation; impediment removal; impact assessments and hitting milestones.
- This individual will be working in a cross functional/matrix environment.
- Act as Scrum Master for multiple agile development teams, contributing to the successful implementation of assigned epics by ensuring that all the required elements are appropriately understood, documented, owned, and actioned by the team.
- Partners with Business Partners and application SMEs to identify and mitigate risk and execute upon end to end technology development to deliver solutions.
- Manages to timelines and communicates status.
- Attends scrum of scrum, program iteration planning, and inspects and adapts.
- Lead agile team to facilitate sprint events (stand up, planning, demo, and retrospective.)
- Applies technical/business knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large initiatives involving line of business and agile teams.
- Works closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and designs are translated accurately into working stories.
- Works under minimal supervision on line of business projects requiring creative solutions.
- Creates forum for communicating vision, goals, and product backlog items to the team.
- Understands long-term product planning, while practicing agility.
- Coach the team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Teach and lead the team to create high-value products.
- Experience working in a scaled agile environment.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.