|Date Posted||October 31, 2020|
Job Title: Scrum Master
Job Location: Mundelein, IL
Job Type: Contract
· Lead Scrum teams to deliver the highest priority business value through
o Establishing strategies to plan ahead, identify and manage dependencies to minimize impediments
o Providing guidance on task load balancing based on available team and individual capacity and required skill or knowledge
o Monitoring impact of unplanned work, providing trend analysis and recommendations to leadership on strategies to minimize future unplanned work
o Proactively establish Scrum of Scrums sessions for cross-domain dependencies; Assisting teams to identify, communicate and resolve or escalate impediments and issues
o Run interference for non-critical unplanned work that may prevent the team from completing their planned Sprint goal.
· Schedule and facilitate Scrum meetings including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum and Sprint Reviews to enable teams to plan and complete tasks based on the highest priority and the teams’ available capacity.
· Utilize appropriate tools, metrics and techniques to successfully guide the team’s progress against the Sprint Plan
· Drive continuous improvement through the facilitation of team and leadership retrospectives, ensuring teams effectively prioritize, plan and execute on improvement ideas. Seek outside professional references (books, articles, webinars) to identify and present improvements to existing Scrum processes and develop any required training.
· Provide Scrum training for new staff members