|Date Posted||October 31, 2020|
No Subvendors or C2C Please
* Minimum 2-3 years of Scrum Master experience
* Candidate must have Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification from Scrum Alliance or Scrum.org etc…
* Managing Scrum process and passing it to the team as self-organization matures
* Driving adoption of engineering practices and best coding practices
* Leveraging data to measuring & monitoring progress (Burndown charts etc..)
* Everything you will find necessary to increase the development effectiveness
* Helping teams adhere to the best engineering practices and the Definition of Done
* Facilitate team's self-organization and growth
* Facilitate communication and improve transparency, remove impediments the team will encounter
* Track and communicate team progress, as well as sprint or release progress
* Organize and facilitate Scrum events
* Encourage discussion, conflict resolution, alternatives or different approaches
* Help mitigate distractions and increase the team's focus
* Be an active part of the Scrum Master community within company and participate in continuous improvement within this discipline
* Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
* Review and confirm the appropriate resources and participants needed to achieve project goals are assigned
* Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.