|Date Posted||November 5, 2020|
SCRUM MASTER - ATLANTA, GA
Our client is looking to undergo an Agile transformation & needs a Scrum Master to lead three Scrum Teams and get them started in the transformation process. This Scrum Master will lead the company through the Agile transformation and will be responsible for all Scrum responsibilities as well as helping to build two scrum teams (San Jose and Atlanta) via best Agile practices and recommendations.
- Scrum Master experience specifically leading development focused Scrum teams through SDLC
- Experience leading teams through Agile transformation, preferably through a smaller/non-enterprise level company
- Must be comfortable in a dual role, handling day to day Scrum activities while implementing best practices, coaching, training, and providing value in recommendations
- Team player mentality & strong communication skills required. Ability to show the why behind Agile transformation & coordinate between cross country teams.
- Willingness to grow into Agile Coach for the organization
- JIRA Experience
- Responsible for 2-3 Scrum Teams in Atlanta & San Jose. Scrum Teams will consist of developers, QAs, product manager, and potentially offshore resources.
- Lead the Agile transformation & grow into Agile Coach for organization
- Scrum duties include sprint planning, backlog grooming, Jira tracking, etc..
- Give recommendations on all best practices including future hiring, tools purchases, etc.