|Date Posted||November 6, 2020|
Job Title: Scrum Master
Duration: 12+ months(+ extension)
The IT Scrum Master is responsible for guiding the team in developing the solution using Agile practices for medium to high complexity initiatives from initiation through release. Run key Agile ceremonies, including daily stand up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews/demos and sprint retrospectives. The Scrum Master will utilize the Sr. Scrum Master for SME knowledge. Create and maintain the appropriate channels for open communication within the scrum team to create a trusting and safe team environment. Continuously seek to improve team performance by promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues. Protect the team from outside distractions. Remove obstacles in order to continue to deliver.
- Experience utilizing the CA Agile Rally tool
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies such as daily stand up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint reviews/demos and sprint retrospectives.
- Assist the scrum team to become a self-organized, cross-functional and highly efficient team that delivers high-quality products
- Facilitate documenting and executing the team's continuous improvement plan, based on retrospectives
- Clarify deliverables and assignments and remove impediments
- Provide leadership with metrics necessary to make decisions
- Determine ways to improve throughput, velocity and allow the team flexibility to self-manage themselves especially on items identified from the retrospective
- Able to lead multiple Scrum Teams
- Strong knowledge of various well-documented Agile patterns and techniques (e.g. multiple Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, Release planning, Capacity planning, handling bugs, etc.) along with Project management experiance
- Partner with IT technical staff and Business Sponsor to ensure the design accomplishes both business and technical requirements
- Manages Issues, Risk, Dependencies and Change Request following the established PMO guidelines.
- Solid knowledge and experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Understanding of and SDLC disciplines
- Understanding of the concepts, theories and processes of the Project Management Methodology.
- Broad knowledge of IT functions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of labor, cost management and project tracking and management tools such as MS Project.
- Ability to lead and facilitate project team status meetings to obtain schedule, issues, risk , and dependency updates.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Strong Communications (written and verbal)
- Strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS Word, MS Excels, etc.).
- Expert in MS Project 2010
- Expert in MS Excel
3-5 years related work experience leading Agile / Scrum projects and Project management
( Must Have Background in Software Development - Application Development SDLC as a Scrum Master)
Computer Science or Information Technology or related Bachelor's degree required or relevant work experience
Comments for Suppliers: This resource MUST have strong Software Development ( Applications Development) experience as a Scrum Master and can easily move through the SDLC process.
3-5 Years needed as a Scrum Master in an SDLC App Dev environment - They must be able to lead the teams, understanding how to use Rally would be a plus. Agile Environment .
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)