|Date Posted||November 27, 2020|
We are looking for a highly motivated scrum master that can help kick off a green field development project. This person must have strong inner personal skills and be able to mentor junior staff during the development process. The scrum master is expected to coordinate the development of Epic and Story backlog and work with the business and technical representatives to prioritize iterations, organize and facilitate daily scrum, perform sprint reviews and facilitate sprint retrospective. We are looking for a person with great communication and organizational skills
• Servant Leader of the Agile Team
• Facilitates the Agile process
• Facilitates the Agile meetings: Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Story Review, Sprint Review, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective
• Removes impediments from the Agile team so that they can meet their commitments
• Escalate and manage the resolution of impediments that cannot be resolved by the ScrumMaster and/or Agile team.
• Administers the Agile team’s Rally project
• Administers the Agile team’s wiki site
• Introduce new team members to the Agile process
• Train or coordinate training for team members
• Coach existing team members on specific Agile related topics.
• Partner with the TDM to make sure that required artifacts are created by the Agile team at the appropriate time, and the address release related activities
• Partner with the Product Owner to aid in grooming the Product Backlog, communicating status, issues, etc.
• Provide project related metrics for the Program dashboard
• Monitor and communicate the daily progress of Stories and Tasks to assess for trends, flow, bottlenecks.
• Monitor and assess each team member’s performance on the team and work with them to evolve their personal performance
Agile Scrum Master
agile coach, safe, scaled, scrum
Top Skills Details:
1) SAFe experience (scaled agile) is a must, certification preferred
2) Ground-up transformation experience
3) Experience scrumming 2+ teams
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
This person must have exceptional communication skills, and must be a team player. They are looking for someone to push the team and train them, but they must also have a strong personality.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.